Sunday, January 8, 2017

My Vision: Salmon Woman

So back in October,  I had a really bad day at class, it had been emotionally exhausting and I really was a mess. I climbed in the tub and as I was trying to wash away the day, this vision came to me.

(As soon as I got out of the tub I wrote it down on the first thing I found because I didn't want to forget it.)

I put it on my tablet on paint ha!...which you can see I am not very good on it...!




I have some very important info about estuaries and salmon that I will share in a bit. Tired. I did a lot today!! So happy to get it as far as I did.




Maybe if it turns out I will make a little book.

Lost    Photos/Art © 2016 Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita

Wolf- Can't help me....Photos/Art © 2016 Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita




 The Struggle    Photos/Art © 2016 Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita
The Estuary   Photos/Art © 2016 Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita
Otter      Photos/Art © 2016 Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita

 Eel Grass and Juvenile Salmon      Photos/Art © 2016 Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita


Salmon Woman    Photos/Art © 2016 Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita

 Salmon    Photos/Art © 2016 Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita