Friday, November 11, 2016

Forgiveness, Signs & Double Rainbows



I want to share this beautiful moment with you. Please read what Lyle June wrote on her post. Such beautiful words. Such wise profound words about forgiveness. Thank you for the love, understanding, wisdom and guidance shown here.

https://tinawinterlik.blogspot.ca/2016/11/forgiveness-signs-and-double-rainbows.html




Sending love and light and THANK YOU for sharing this POWERFUL message. I was struggling with something yesterday that was causing me great grief. But in the evening I let it all go and forgave and gave my blessing to that what was being asked of me. This morning I was rewarded with a powerful sign. First one rainbow and then a double rainbow appeared. I felt so grateful and blessed and feel so strongly that my ancestors heard my prayers and helped guide me. It was a strong sign for me.

Here are the beautiful rainbows and signs that blessed my day for me.

Photography by Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita © 2016

Photography by Tina Winterlik aka Zipolita © 2016